At Windust, our focus is on creating enduring and sustainable environments, maintaining valued client relationships and making spaces that are A joy to Inhabit.
We are currently looking for a passionate and engaged Architect with experience in residential and commercial projects.
You will benefit from a supportive learning workplace culture, with the directors invested in the positive development and wellbeing of all.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 3 years post-graduate experience, including experience in delivering high end residential architecture x interior projects.
- Strong construction and documentation skills (AutoCad + Sketchup, Revit ideally.)
- Ability to coordinate consultant work and liaise with authorities proactively
- Excellent knowledge of town planning, the building code and approval processes
- Excellent communication skills in working with builders, clients, consultants, and other team members.
- Passion for both architecture and interiors
- Professional attitude, eye for detail, and a conscientiousness approach to project challenges
The successful candidate will work alongside, with the support of the directors and other team members in a friendly environment, overseeing projects from concept to completion.
Please email a single, attached PDF including portfolio, CV and cover letter to email@example.com