The successful candidate will have a minimum 2-3 years post-graduate local experience, including experience in delivering high end residential projects.
The candidate will work alongside the directors and other team members in a friendly environment, overseeing projects from concept to completion.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong construction and documentation skills (AutoCad + Sketchup, Revit ideally.)
- Ability to coordinate consultant work and liaise with authorities
- A good knowledge of town planning, the building code and approval processes
- Good communication skills in working with builders, clients, consultants, and other team members.
- Ability to make conscientious decisions and work in a sometimes fast paced environment.
Our clients are discerning, and together we create environments which are a joy to inhabit. To the successful candidate we offer a creative, friendly and supportive environment.
Please submit a detailed CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org